|| Holistic Security, Training of Advanced Security Trainers (TOAST)
|| Digital Security Gender and Tech
|| Berlin, Germany
|| 52° 31' 12", 13° 24' 17"
|| Tactical Technology Collective
|| Security Trainers, Self care Trainers, Digital Security Trainers
|Number of participants
|Context and motivations
|| This was the key event for the part of the holistic security project which is focuesd on fostering best practices and community-building among security trainers. The objectives of the TOAST were as follows:
- Identify and build the cross-domain knowledge necessary to improve trainers' own security and well-being in the course of their work
- Learn, co-create and practice new exercises, and approaches for trainers from each domain to integrate in their trainings
- Identify avenues of collaboration with participants from different domains
- In the context of Tactical Tech's ongoing work (with partner organisations) on holistic security resources for human rights defenders and trainers, to explore and ideally agree upon a common framework and language for security, protection and well-being of HRDs across domains.
- Contribute to the fortification of a collaborative cross-domain network of trainers
|| Holistic security, well-being, risk analysis, digital security, gender, emergency response, travel security, communication security
|| Articles, videos, photos on-line, ...